Ghosts of Drumglass
- Dates : 24 Oct 2012 8:00PM - 31 Oct 2012 11:00PM
- Venue : Drumglass Park, Cranmore Park, Lisburn Road.
- Organiser : --- Ulster Bank Belfast Festival at Queen's, Belfast Festival at Queen's
- Booking Information - Wednesday 24 October to Wednesday 31October 2012 (exc. Sunday 28). 8.00pm (exc. 31st), 8.45pm, 9.30pm, 10.15pm. Additional 11.00 pm performance on Halloween. Tickets: £8.50 Limited to 20 per performance: early booking advised 15+
Written by Rosemary Jenkinson
Director: Paula McFetridge
Sound Designer: Augustine Leudar
The Musgrave family of Drumglass Park died with the passing of the last remaining child, Henry.
From a family of 11, no descendants were produced to carry on the blood line. In the darkness of the park, the ghosts of the past threaten to fragment the peace of the present that eludes them. The ancient trees of Drumglass surrender the secrets of the Musgrave family to those who trace the steps of the dead. But will we have to atone for treading on the long-dormant spirits of those who went before?
Incorporating cutting-edge sound and light installation, site-specific theatre company Kabosh present a haunting theatrical experience in this unique setting. Not for the faint-hearted.
Produced by Kabosh and Paperclip
- Organiser Telephone : 02890971197
- Event Open To : Students, Staff, General Public, Members, Alumni, Press