Paté de Fuá
- Dates : 31 Oct 2012 7:30PM - 1 Nov 2012 7:30PM
- Venue : Elmwood Hall
- Organiser : --- Ulster Bank Belfast Festival at Queen's, Ulster Bank Belfast Festival at Queen's
- Booking Information - Wednesday 31 October & Thursday 1 November, 7.30 p.m. doors for 8.00 p.m. start. Ticket Price : £12
Paté de Fuá, a band created in Mexico in 2005, is formed by musicians from Argentina and Mexico that fuse genres into sounds as diverse as Dixieland, Traditional Jazz, Tango, Pasodoble and Mussette.
With an uncommon instrumental variety (accordion, bandoneon, cavaquinho, banjo, cornet, alto horn, guitar, vibraphone, marimba, contrabass, drums and voice), Paté de Fuá is an unconventional proposal offering extreme change as the musicians play more than one instrument.
The nature of the band is mainly acoustic, warm, and enormously versatile. They have great artistic, creative, and interpretative backgrounds. They all come to Paté de Fuá from different musical pathways such as Jazz, Tango and Classical music leading to the merging of their styles and personalities which in itself creates that unique character that is Paté de Fuá.
Ticket Price : £12
- Organiser Telephone : 02890971197
- Event Open To : Students, Staff, General Public, Members, Alumni, Press, Delegates
- Age Recommendation : Over 18s only