James Campbell's Comedy for Kids
- Dates : 27 Oct 2012 2:00PM - 28 Oct 2012 2:00PM
- Venue : The White Room, Front of Queen's University Lanyon Building
- Organiser : --- Ulster Bank Belfast Festival at Queen's, Ulster Bank Belfast Festival at Queen's
- Booking Information - Saturday 27 October & Sunday 28 October, 1:30pm doors for 2.00 p.m. start. Ticket Price: £7 per person
“Has achieved almost holy status – don’t miss,” The Sunday Times
“He belongs on stage,” The New York Times
“My seven-year-old howled with laughter and so did I,” The Daily Mail.
“Absurdist Genius.” The Guardian.
“The best comedian I have ever seen,” Iain Rankin.
James Campbell is a stand up comedian for children over 6, their parents and anyone who likes comedy without the rude words.
His show may cover ways to make parsnips interesting, how to look a chicken in both eyes at the same time and why owls don’t like Easter. James may also attempt a new world record in badger hurdling and doing loop the loop with his 93 year old Auntie Histamine.
The show may also involve three dancing oatcakes called Celia, Amelia and Deal-or-no-Delia and a discussion on “Horses: Friends or big-headed twits?” (Contents may vary and the actual show may not involve any of the above).
Side effects may include your sides hurting…
Ticket Price: £7 per person
- Organiser Telephone : 02890971197
- Access Information : Wheelchair Access
- Event Open To : Students, Staff, General Public, Members, Alumni, Press, Delegates
- Age Recommendation : Suitable for children